Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Below is my list  of Maryland/Baltimore media outlets. I added hyper links to their contact pages and if the site had clear event posting instructions I added those as well. 


The City Paper
Please e-mail all events info and photos directly to City Paper at: calendar@citypaper.com

Baltimore Brew
To reach the editors of Baltimore Brew:
Email us at editors@baltimorebrew.com or call 410-802-4990
Baltimore Guide

The Baltimore Sun

Explore Baltimore MD

Explore Baltimore County/The Baltimore Messenger

The Maryland Gazette

WYPR

Other Updates
Buttons Have been ordered, they should be ready soon, Commonvision Should call me. 

For my write ups in addition to Griber's I'm working on Fred & Margies and the Cozy Corner Tearoom.

On Friday I did my first oral history interview. I think it went well. I'm a tad worried that it's too  much like a regular interview. I tried to ask "descriptive" questions like Linda Shopes suggested. I guess that either way I think it was a good interview. Over all, I'm glad I decided to collect an oral history, while I was recording I realized how much I really enjoy hearing peoples stories.

Friday was also the grand opening of Chesapeake Compost Works.  It is great to see such a positive themed industrial like business come to Baltimore. I think that this is a great example of how "good business" can actually add to the community and support the environment.  I can't wait to the see their progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment