Monday, May 11, 2015

Adventure Blog 4: The Fourth (but definitely not final) Adventure!

Two Sunday's ago (I think it was Sunday) my friend asked if I would come with her to this party (or something) that she was asked to take pictured at. My first thought was "heck no" because I'm up to my eyeballs in work, but I asked her for the details of the party anyway. "It's at The Crown on friday", she says and then I said "of course" because my I needed one more adventure to write about and I definitely needed a mini break even though I'd still be kind of working at this party (or whatever it was).
Fast forward to Friday. After work I burrowed into a study nook and did work until about 10pm when she picked me up. After a quick coffee pit stop and  dashing back to The Crown we climbed the stairs where we were greeted by no cover charge and the beginning of a great set by a couple of DJ's from New York. When the Bmore Club remixes started rolling out, I knew that I made good decision and was finally able to momentarily stop ruminating over all the work that I have to do before next Wednesday. I think it was a good way to constructively de-stress for a bit before the madness that will surely envelop my life until the end of the semester. Below you'll find some of my favorite highlights from that night.

Favorite quote: "We've had a hard f***ing week but that's okay we bout to dance it out. Dance our pain away"
 Favorite photo: Taken by yours truly!




Favorite dancer: He gave the entire dance floor life!





No comments:

Post a Comment